Polocorp is an integrated land development company with over 30 years experience in the Kitchener-Waterloo community. As a family run company, Polocorp understands how the urban form can impact the community and is committed to building lasting communities for people and their families.
PLANNING AUTOCAD TECHNICIAN
- Site design and layout using AutoCAD;
- Create, maintain, and update site plans;
- Review and interpret planning policy and zoning information;
- Provide support during the preparation of development applications;
- Deliver quality while effectively managing time
- Work as part of a dynamic team and independently;
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines;
- Respond to requests for information, both internally and externally; and
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required.
- Advanced knowledge and demonstrated proficiency in AutoCAD a must;
- Degree or diploma in Planning Technician program or equivalent;
- 1-2 years of relevant experience;
- Membership in the Canadian Association of Certified Planning Technicians preferred;
- Knowledge of ArcGIS and Sketchup considered an asset but secondary to AutoCAD;
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite;
- Highly-motivated, organized, flexible, enthusiastic team player committed to upholding our reputation for delivering high-quality service; and
- Excellent written and oral communication, and time management skills.
- $25-$30/hr Start Date: Early to Mid-March
If you are interested in applying, please forward your resume by email to Mike Puopolo at firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.